Thursday, April 4, 2024

"The Effects of Connection" Released

I'm happy to say that "The Effects of Connection" EP has indeed been posted for sale on my Bandcamp site.  I'm actually quite pleased with how it came out and I will honestly say that it sounds much better with the additional month's worth of tinkering versus if I had released it the first week of March, as originally planned.  Also, Rare Form Mastering did a great job as always with the mastering on it as well.  You can check it out here:  https://johnathonwilde.bandcamp.com/album/the-effects-of-connection-ep

Full steam ahead on "Mirror Land" of which I've already resumed work on.  I feel like I may have finally gotten a pretty good grip on doing my vocals in mixes; it seems I need 2 de-essers and specifically placed within the chain.  The downside is that it's now thrown everything else off in these mixes so there's a bit more to work on there.  I'm hoping to wrap this EP up at least by the end of the month while also simultaneously starting work (albeit a month late) on Defrost Nixon.

No comments:

Post a Comment